Booms Compression Sock Information
What are the benefits of Booms compression socks?
- Our Booms socks will help reduce pain and swelling by offering graduated compression up your legs and increase your circulation. They prevent deep-vein thrombosis, reduce varicose and spider veins, and limit lightheadedness and unsteadiness when you stand. They’re also outrageously comfortable.
What level compression do you offer?
- Our Booms compression socks offer a 15-20 mmHg compression level. We feel this level offers the perfect amount of support without being overly tight and too difficult to put on and off. The benefit of compression cannot be overstated, but a sock that compresses too much will be in danger of cutting off circulation and making problems worse. These socks are the best of both worlds: comfortable and wearable, while also being beneficial to your health and wellbeing.
Why do you only have Knee-High Booms Compression Socks?
- After painstaking research we've learned that knee-high compression socks offer the most support and benefits for people. By making them knee-high we’re better able to offer the compression to the leg and calf that will combat vein problems and help with blood flow. We decided to strictly focus on making the best knee-high socks possible.
What colors do the Booms socks come in?
- Currently we offer Booms socks in black, dark blue, grey, and nude. We should be adding more colors and designs in the near future.
How long does it take for shipping?
- We ship Booms socks the same or next business day from California and you should receive your items within 2-6 business days! If you place your order over the weekend it will be sent out the following Monday/Tuesday. We stand behind our shipping and fulfillment team and know that they are working their utmost to ensure the right product is delivered to the right place, on time, every time.
Do you offer free shipping at all?
- Yes. We offer FREE shipping on all orders of Booms socks!!
What is your return policy?
- If your socks don’t fit please let us know so we can get you the correct size! We offer you a 30 day return/refund policy from when you receive your Booms socks. Please email or call us and we will be glad to assist you. Any refunds will be refunded to your original payment method.
- Our customer service team is second-to-none, and it is our goal to make sure that, in the unfortunate circumstance that you have a problem, we will resolve it within the shortest possible time frame. It is our commitment to you that we will never let a message go unanswered or a problem left unsolved.
Do you have different sizing for men and women?
- Booms socks are unisex. Check our SIZING GUIDE to find your right size. They range from a woman’s size 4 to a men’s size 15+, and even include details about how to measure your calf size. We want to make sure that when you wear Booms socks, they’re perfect fits that you will always be happy with.
What fabrics are in Booms socks?
- 80% Micro-Nylon and 20% Spandex. Our blend has been specially crafted to make sure that it is perfectly suited to the application intended.
How do I wash them?
- Wash on cold with similar colors, or hand wash. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. It is highly recommended to air dry or hang dry to maintain the elasticity. These Booms compression socks are designed to be not only good socks but also health and wellness aids, and they need to be treated with a little more extra care than you’d give a standard sock--but you’ll find they’re worth it.
Do the socks shrink?
- Our Booms socks are made with synthetic fabric which will help limit shrinking. To avoid any risk of shrinking we ask that you machine or hand wash with cold water and let air dry or use tumble low.