Knee-High Compression - Black
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Made with 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex to help improve blood flow in your feet/legs and help fight swelling throughout the day.
- By supporting blood flow and decreasing pressure inside your veins, compression socks can go far in relieving symptoms like pain and swelling.
- Help your legs get better circulation during long flights or extended road trips.
- Improve your overall blood flow and circulation to help reduce leg fatigue associated with mild Edema.
- If you have any questions about our socks or want to place an order over the phone please call us at 1-800-730-1089 and someone will gladly assist you.
Adding product to your cart
Do You Suffer From Varicose or Spider Veins?
What are Varicose Veins? Essentially it’s a visible vein thats right under the surface of the skin. Usually on the legs and/or calf. Compression socks help reduce the symptoms and appearance associated with varicose veins.
Varicose veins will normally occur when the blood collects behind the tiny valves in a person veins instead of flowing back smoothly to the heart. This is more common in your lower extremities because it’s much farther for the blood to return to the heart. Doctors will often tell their patients to wear compression socks to help improve blood flow, reduce varicose veins, and limit discomfort.
A 2018 study, which found that wearing compression socks with pressures of 18 to 21 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) for 1 week helped to reduce aches and pain associated with varicose veins, compared to normal stockings. (Source)
Who Else Can Benefit From Booms:
Nurses & Frontline Workers
Booms will help limit leg fatigue and that heavy feeling in your legs that nurses often feel throughout a long shift. Compression can also help with swelling in your feet after standing for long periods of time.
We know carrying a baby for 9 months can be a very tiring experience. Booms can help pregnant women suffering from swollen feet and legs get the long lasting relief they need to make it through the day.
Surgery & Injury Recovery
Doctors will often advise patients to wear compression socks after surgery to help with circulation and naturally stimulate healing in the body.